Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Task 3: Questionnaires about Web 2.0



I created this survey to know how much web 2.0 is important to people and how many people actually know what it is. All my results were YES & I had to ask only three people. It clearly shows that people actually think it's useful and is really helpful and I myself would answer all of them yes. Therefore we know that web 2.0 is helping our society to develop by allowing us to be more social through facebook, twitter & etc. also by increasing the use of internet.


Reflection: In this task I had to upload my first questionnaires about web 2.0 and write a short summary about my results and what I think about them. This lesson helped me to understand how web 2.0 is important in people's daily life and how it is actually helping us to develop our society.

1 comment:

  1. awesome loved your design and you have all the recommendation on your blog. I added you on google

    ReplyDelete