Friday, April 19, 2013

task 2: Investigation

                                             Questionnaires

    1)    What are questionnaires are used for?
Questionnaires are used for listing different people’s opinion and idea by asking the people about a certain topic.  After that using the questionnaire you make an overall opinion of that certain topic.

    2)    How would it benefit you in your quest to find the elements used in web 2.0?
It would benefit me by allowing me to see how many people love using elements of web 2.0 and it will also allow me to discover many varieties of elements that different people use of web 2.0.

      3)    Template for questionnaires:


Reflection: In this task I had to do some research on what questionnaires are and how it is made and how it helps. This task helped me to find out how questionnaires can be used and how useful it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment